You’d be hard-pressed to find a picture of Queen Elizabeth without one of her signature Launer handbags/purses.
To date, She owns more than 200 of those handbags/purse.
It’s not just a fashion statement. Queen Elizabeth certainly knows how to accessorize. As the Queen has few fascinating and deep secrets about herself, there’s more to these purses than meets the eye.
Queen Elizabeth uses her purse to send secret messages to her royal staff. These signals help The Queen get out of conversations or events at any time she wants or pleases to.
- Here are some of the ways through which she communicates:
- If Queen Elizabeth moves her handbag from its normal spot on her left arm to her right arm while she’s talking with someone, the royal handlers know that she wants to wrap it up.
For more royal family updates: follow The Royal UK on Telegram
2. Queen Elizabeth when putting her handbag on the floor, is a sign that she needs to be saved from an uncomfortable encounter AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED IN A PURSE.
3. If she’s at dinner, and she places her handbag on the table, that means she wants to end the event in the next five minutes.
The items that aren’t in Queen Elizabeth’s handbag are all that different from what normal women carry with them.
Also read: Queen Elizabeth talks about her and Prince Harry’s special bond.
The Queen carries a mirror, lipstick, mint lozenges, and reading glasses. This just proves Her Majesty knows how to be practical with being fashionable.
If you liked the article, kindly share it with your friends, groups and family members. 🙂