Members of the British royal family have inspired millions of people across the globe.
Thanks to the British royal ladies, their actions and quotes have contributed massively and still continue to do so in their own unique way.
Today we will talk about the most loved member of the British royal family, Princess Diana. Even after more than 20 years since her untimely death, Princess of Wales, Diana continues to inspire many people around the globe.
Well for a fact, we all know the People’s Princess was the most loved member of the British Royal family. Moreover, she was probably the most loved royalty in the world. She was quite often nicknamed “The Queen of Hearts” for her hands-on & loving approach in dealing with the causes she cared about. Princess of Wales took every single opportunity to bring awareness to different issues around the world, to promote love and family values.
Also read: 5 quotes from Meghan Markle that will make you fall in love with her.
Today is 8th of March ie International Women’s day. To mark this special occasion, here are six of the most inspiring Princess Diana quotes that will inspire you to open your heart and care for others.
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
- Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Princess Diana
Follow The Royal UK on Instagram
- “They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?” – Princess Diana
- “The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.” – Princess Diana
- “I don’t want expensive gifts, I don’t want to be bought because I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.” – Princess Diana
Also read: 5 must-read quotes from the royal ladies that will inspire you for life.
- “I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. Personally, I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.” – Princess Diana
Which quote inspires you the most? Comment below ↓. If you liked the article, kindly share it. 🙂