The royal ladies might not know this, but we are always awe-struck by their flawless dressing and beauty sense.
Members of the British royal family, especially ladies, are always in the public eye.
Their spotlight becomes even more intense on exclusive occasions like weddings. Anyhow, the royal ladies’ outfits, hair, and makeup always look perfect no matter what. Would you like to know the secret behind their beauty rules?
The Royal UK has carefully collected 7 beauty rules that these ladies continue to live by every single day.
1. No bright lipstick: You will never see any lady from this family wearing bright coloured lipstick. It is simply not allowed to wear red or bold berry shades. Colours than pink and nude are considered to be very much inappropriate. One of the most important benefits of this rule is that they will never be caught with lipstick on their teeth.
2. No heavy contouring: Kim Kardashian is the “so-called queen” of Instagram and she is a die-hard fan of contouring. Completely opposite to her, the members of the British family don’t like to accentuate their cheekbones at all. Royal ladies should always stick to more natural makeup. They can freshen their face if they’d like by adding a little bit of blush.
3. No heavy eye makeup: Royal ladies never wear “full glam” makeup looks. You’ll never see them wearing any fake lashes, winged eyeliner or smokey eyes. The eye makeup consists of a little bit of eyeshadow and mascara. Heavy makeup is considered to be very eerie.
Follow The Royal UK on Instagram
4. Makeup should be long-lasting: Queens, princesses and other women normally attend different types of events throughout the day. Sometimes these events lasts from a few minutes to many hours, but royal makeup must stay flawless no matter what. The essence to their staying makeup is to put a very good powder and to set it with the help of a makeup spray.
5. No touch-ups in public: According to cosmetic etiquette, it is inappropriate to put on makeup in public places. Although, women do a touch-up with a simple compact powder or a lipstick. Royal women, however, are completely forbidden from doing even that!
6. No bright nail polish: Royal ladies usually keep their nails short. If not, they cover them with semi-sheer nude nail polish. Queen Elizabeth herself loves the shade, “Ballet Slippers” from Essie. Their priority is to keep their manicures very simple and tidy.
7. Hats are often used for formal events: According to the dress code of the royals, hats are required for all types of formal events. This includes the likes of weddings and even Christmas services. Crowns can and should be, worn only by a queen or a king. Tiaras are appropriate to wear on full dress occasions. Most commonly, tiaras are worn on a woman’s wedding day.
What do you think of the royal beauty protocol? Would you like to introduce these rules to your beauty routine? Let us know your opinion on the royal beauty rules in the comments below!
If you liked the article, kindly share it with your friends and family members. 🙂