It’s nearly 24 years since the world woke up to the news that Princess Diana had died in a car crash in Paris.
Princess Diana was the most loved member of the family and probably the most loved royalty in the world.
She was often nicknamed “The Queen of Hearts” for her hands-on & loving approach in dealing with the causes she cared about. On her 60th birth anniversary here are 20 of the most inspiring Princess Diana quotes that will inspire you to open your heart and care for others.
- “I wear my heart on my sleeve.” – Diana
- “Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.” – Diana
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Diana
Also read: Prince Charles wanted these names for William and Harry, but Diana said “No”.
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Diana
- “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Diana
- “Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Diana
- “Life is just a journey.” – Diana
For more royal family updates: follow The Royal UK on Telegram
- “They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?” – Diana
- “Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.”– Diana
- “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Diana
- “The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.” – Diana
- “When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.” – Diana
- “I don’t want expensive gifts; I don’t want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.” – Diana
- “I touch people. I think everyone needs that. Placing a hand on a friend’s face means making contact.” – Diana
- “Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.” – Diana
- “I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts” – Diana
Also read: 5 times Princess Diana proved she was a force to be reckoned with.
- “Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.” – Diana
- “I don’t go by the rule book; I lead from the heart, not the head.” – Diana
- “You can’t comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.” – Diana
- “I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.” – Diana
If you liked the article, kindly share it with your friends, groups and family members