The countdown is well and truly on as many speculate the elusive due date of Harry and Meghan’s first child.
Although we don’t know exactly when the new royal baby will arrive, it is believed that it could be within the next two weeks. And so, we are all eyes and ears.
But, we are clearly not the only ones who are eagerly waiting for news. It appears as though the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan have received tonnes of gifts since announcing their pregnancy news to the world.
Royal fans have sent all kinds of weird and wonderful from the usual sleepwear and toys to stranger things like a child’s lifeguard outfit and wet suit.
According to the Mirror UK, here are some of the pieces they’ve received so far for baby Sussex.
- Crocheted African animal toys
- Soft toys
- Swaddle blankets and slings
- A comforter and pair of baby’s slippers
- Boxed book and a soft toy possum
Also read: Meghan Markle’s Latest Comment Means She Is Expecting Twins?
- Necklace, two bracelets and two baby bracelets
- Baby bibs, rattles, sleep suits and toys
- Child’s lifeguard outfit
- Child’s wet suit, sundress, rugby kit
- Soft toy koalas
- Knitted matinee jacket, a hat and booties
- Pair of baby’s booties
- Pet Toy
- Quilted playmat
- Baby’s wraps
- Buzzy Bee toys
- Pair of child’s Wellington boots
- Teething ring