An announcement that Camilla will not join her husband, Charles in Australia for the Commonwealth Games has left millions of Australians shocked and confused.
Simon Dorante is believed to be Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles’ only and secret son.
Simon, who claims he has a mountain of credible, solid evidence to back up his belief that he’s the royal couple’s only child, has spent months preparing for legal action. He believes this will hopefully prove his case.
But now, Camilla has suddenly pulled the pin on the official trip with just weeks to go.
Simon understandably can’t help but thinks and feel that he is the only reason the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla is refusing to step foot on Australian soil.
Regardless of Camilla’s shocking pull out, Simon says it won’t affect his court action.
“I’m truly disappointed. When I heard that she wasn’t coming, the first thing that came to my mind was that I was the reason. Maybe she didn’t want to confront me in court. I certainly don’t believe in coincidences”.
“I can still do it if only Prince Charles is in the country. Honestly, it makes no difference to me. I would like it if Camilla will be there as well, but it’s not going to change anything on my end”.
Simon has been fighting for his truth in the face of great adversity and criticism for years now.
“I very well know that my story sounds unbelievable, but everything I say is check-able. I’m just a son looking for my biological parents. And every road has led me back to Camilla and Charles. I’m a man of pride. And it’s not for money or for a title. I just want to know who my parents are”.
Simon hopes that his latest court action will finally give him the answers for which he has been waiting for so long.
Simon’s Case: All his evidence is as follows:
- Simon was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the United Kingdom.
- When he was just 18 months, he was adopted by Karen and David Day. Reports say, his adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Earnest worked for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip in one of their royal households.
- Simon’s grandmother has told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ son.
- Simon has learnt that Prince Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. And just months later, Camilla mysteriously disappeared for at least nine months, while Prince Charles was sent to Australia.
- Furthermore, the hospital where Simon took birth didn’t deliver babies at that time. Not only this, the names of the parents listed on his birth certificate were fictitious, just made-up names.
- Simon has firm memories of being taken to a house as a little boy, where he would spend time with a woman, while protection of officers waited outside.
- Simon believes Camilla kept him until he was 18 months old. But when he was getting too old to remember things, it was arranged that trusted staff member, Winifred had her daughter adopt him.