By now, we all know that Harry and Meghan are expecting their first child together. The royal baby is imminent.
However, have you all ever imagined about what is going to happen when the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan’s first baby will be here?
At the moment, many royal fans are speculating the chances of this baby being a boy or a girl. Many are even discussing about the names the soon-to-be royal parents might have decided for their baby. However, there will be a lot of things happening and changes that will be taking place once the baby is born.
With the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan’s engagement, there’s a number of things that are guaranteed to happen once this royal baby is actually born.
Here, we have list o things that are going to happen.
Also read: The Duchess Of Sussex, Meghan’s Baby Gender REVEALED?
1. No longer than five seconds after the royal baby’s birth, a TV reporter will remark on how similar it looks to Princess Diana.
2. The Duke of Sussex, Harry will joke about its hairline being stronger than his.
3. A tabloid will publish a picture of the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan with her new-born baby captioned: ‘Suits you, Meghan’.
4. Several of Prince Harry’s exes will comment that they are “thrilled and excited” for the couple. Despite nobody asking them for a statement.
5. Regardless of the gender of the baby, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will consider calling it ‘Neil, the baby’.
6. Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle will sell iStock images of a baby to anyone dumb enough to believe they are authentic.
7. After briefly meeting the royal baby for the first time, Queen Elizabeth will refuse to make it a prince or princess, citing it as “very evil indeed”.
Also read: Samantha Markle Will Make $180,000 On Baby Sussex. How?
8. Within hours of the baby being born, his/her net worth will be calculated. And it will be more than any of us will ever earn in our lives.
9. The Duke of Edinburgh, Philip will meet the baby and describe its appearance as “different”.
10. “A source close to the couple” will suggest that the baby is already showing signs of leadership and valour.
11. The Duchess of Sussex’s American roots will shine through as they ultimately decide to call the baby Oreo.